Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hot off the ROM Community Blog Press!!

Hi Folks,

  Well time is drawing close to our Final ROM of 2010. It seems amazing to both myself and I think I speak for both myself and Mike regarding how incredibly fast 2010 went by. Not to mention the calibre of entertainment and artistry we have heard and seen from all of our Features and even more close to home, all of you our great supporters that have always been our strength here at ROM. You are OUR Strength and in my eyes you are OUR "Incredibles"! I prefer that word as opposed to the word more commonly used, "regulars". There is definitely nothing regular about any of us!! WE are all very special in our own very special worlds. I am so very thankful to each and every one of you that have chosen to be part of ROM, from the bottom of my heart!

This week on Monday 12-13-10 our Features will be Trisha & Phil Knudsen. They are a very special two wonderfully talented folks NOT to miss at ROM. Hope to see you this Monday for our Final 
ROM -2010.

A big Reminder!!!! One of our dear ROMulins, Junko Ogawa, will be having an out of town part of a very special show, on 12-15-10. I am planning on going to this show and already have 2 folks joining me. I will be more than Happy to meet folks at ROM if you wish to Carpool from there. Please see me on Monday to arrange a workable time! I have been there it is a really nice place and even know how to get there!

Please remember, it is best to make reservations through Junko so we can get the best seating for the show Here is what Junko's requested insert,


Wednesday, December 15th, Junko Ogawa (www.JunkoSings.com), Junko with Bill Duncan will perform a guest set between 8:30 - 9:00 pm for the featured artists Ellen Schmidt, Jake
Kensinger, and Steve Sadler 07:30 - 10:00 pm at Main Streets Market and Cafe in Concord Center. 42 Main Street Concord, MA.  Phone: 978-369-9948 or www.mainstreetsmarketandcafe.com   

For dinner table, please contact Junko for your reservations at Junkosings@gmail.com 

One last quickie, Our 1st show for ROM-2011 will be our on 1-10-11!  

This will be our Anniversary show bringing us into our 3rd year! If anyone will be having a birthday that week and would not mind telling me please drop me an email to let me know! Thanks so much and hope to see you Monday. Always, Neal :)))

3 comments:

  1. Hey Neil and Mike- Congratulations on a great year. See you soon

    -John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Neal,
    Thanks for all our do for our music and spoken word community! A special thank you for posting the Dec 15th show. We are excited to have Junko and Bill join us.
    I'll be there in spirit on Monday. Phil and Trisha are great people and wonderful performers. We have our own open mike that night.
    However, I look forward to being at your open mike on January 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Ellen, thanks so much for you always kinds words to all of us at ROM. I must add, not only did I post your feature on 12-15-10 , I was there and it was a Fabulous show put on by you with Jake, and Steve Sadler with Junko Ogawa with Bill Duncan playng the 30 min interim time while you took some time to eat and relax! What a wonderful night of music and Community that you are such a HUGE part of building for all of us in the circle of Community friends that changes shapes and size by the day!!! I look forward to see an hear you always!!!

    MY thanks too go to John Ferullo for your kind note to Mike and myself and I do agree it was a great 2010 and thanks of course in part ot your feature at ROM and both Mike & I will be happy to see you and Betsi in our 2011 upcoming Season!!! Thanks to you for taking the time to jot to our Blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete