Sunday, December 19, 2010

A 2010 that seemed like a ROM Heaven and thanks to all, we move on to ROM -2011

From Mike & myself,


 We wish each and every one of you the most wonderful Happy & Healthy of whichever Holiday you each celebrate & a Happy New Year!!!! It has been a Fabulous ROM -2010 from begnning to our grand Finale 2010 ending  on 12-13-10 with an incredible show by our features Trisha & Phil Knudsen. The hosue was packed if you were unable to join us and we did go to a one song night so that everyone that was there and wished to play, did indeed have that opportunity!!! Thanks to Trisha & Phil for wonderful way to end our Season!!!


There is so much positive stuff music-wise going on in our area I do not even know where to start but I will try with a couple important notes of dear friends of ROM that have upcoming gigs!!!


The first I want to mention is that our dear friend Chris Wilhelm is coming back to the Boston area for a New Years Eve gig at Needham's First Night Festivities. Chris has asked Junko Ogawa to join him on a song for this venue which should be a fun show all around. Since I have lost the first Blog that was nearly done, I will not say anything more than please just go to Chris's website, www.chriswilhelm.net for all the exact times for the show.


The next show I do want to mention I will add exactly what Randall Kromm had asked me to include so I do not lose this too. Randall has asked all his friends at ROM to consider a very special show for him. This will be Randall Kromm opening for yet another friend of ROM the multi-talented Don White at Club Passim on 1-8-11 in Harvard Square. For all details and seating selection for this special show please go to: www.clubpassim.org


I will cut this short at this point so I may get this out to you before 2011!!!


 Happy Holidays to each and every one of you and we will look forward to seeing you all next year!!! Most sepcifically on 1-10-11 which will be our Anniversary Show for 2011 going into year number three. Our entire Feature list for 2011 is now posted on our website: www.rolindaleopenmike.org.


Best of everything, Always, Neal :)))

4 comments:

  1. Hello Neal and ROMulins. I'm about to head off to visit my son and grand daughters in Ohio. They are my biological family and you are my extended musical family. We are blessed when we have friends and family to make us feel at home.

    I was really impressed with the efforts people made at our last ROM to make it feel festive. It was a lot of fun.

    And now on to 2011. We have a wonderful list of features mostly focusing on our exceptional "regulars". See you in January!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful posting Mike and Neal!

    You folks are a very important part of the greater Boston music and spoken word community! I look forward to seeing you on January 10th when you kick off the New Year and you have your feature, Neal!

    Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mike,

    Thank you for Mentioning my New Years show.

    Hope all is well,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all the ROMulins a very happy holiday season. see you soon!
    All the best to everyone, Ross..

    ReplyDelete