Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Hello from Chris Wilhelm in Asheville North Carolina!

Hi Folks,
  I just wanted to let you know about how Chris Wilhelm is doing in North Carolina. He has met lots of new folks in the music community and wishes to say hello to all at ROM and his many other friends. I am not good at links but to view the Polar Bear Video which Chris just recently added, please visit his website (listed below) for the link. 
Chris will also be doing a New Years Eve Gig up our way in Needham which He included in his email to me and website is listed below as well as his time slot. We have several other ROMulins Playing in Needham that evening so please do take a look at it! 
Polar Bear: By Our ROM friend in Asheville North Carolina- Chris Wilhelm

pastedGraphic.pdf

Play video
To raise awareness about polar bears and their situation, and Polar Bears International, our favorite organization who works so hard to help them, some friends and I have put together this music…
00:04:26
Added on 11/28/10
203 views
pastedGraphic_1.pdf
Hey Neal,
This is the website. I'm on at 6-6:45pm  For New Years Eve!
For the Polar Bear video anyone can just go to my website chriswilhelm.net
It's right on the front page.
Thank you for including me in your blog
Best, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment