Friday, September 30, 2016

Our thanks to you, Our multiple rays of Light sent throughout our ROMulin Community of Artists!!!!

Hello Dear Friends

 I have continued this very Infrequent Blog for the 1st time January of this year of 2016. I am sending this brief note to  just thanks ALL of you that may receive this note. I know some of you have & have not been  able to be with us at ROM of late!  I also know how very much care and Love you have shared with me about so many within our Great Community of Artist's that have been so affected by everything that Life comes with each and Everyday!!

 I have always said, from my Dear Grandma at age 99  when she shared this special piece of Knowledge that , "Betta Days is Coming Honey"!

 I have always believed and Lived by this creed  gifted to me by my Grandma many years ago.

 I do wanted to add a note about a very Special Event our Community is holding this coming Saturday for one of our Dearest ROMulin Community members  who is a Dear Friend to all within our Community of Artists. That most wonderful person is Rick Goggin. i will insert here a note from Junko Ogawa who has led all that is going on for this weeks Rick Goggin Benefit. I do hope to see any and all of you that can make it there! If you cannot make the Benefit show  and you are able, Junko has left a way for you to still Contribute to this great event. Please consider anything you can offer. It will be a great night for a Great Cause for a Dear Friend. Here is how Junko has put it!!!!


Rick Goggin Benefit -Fundraising, this Saturday, Oct.1st , 7PM - 11PM at Elks Hall West Roxbury. 1 Morrell Street, West Roxbury, MA 02132. ( the corner of Spring St. and Morrell St.), Ticket:$35, Buffet Dinner, Cash Bar, Open Mic ( Sorry, the sign up is already closed ), Raffle, and Silent Auction. Please support and purchase your tickets on line https:www.eventbrite.com/e/rick-goggin-benefit-fundraising-tickets-27756315888    or E-mail Junko Ogawa, Junkosings@gmail.com to reserve your tickets. 
If you cannot make it to the fundraiser benefit  this Saturday, Oct.1st but still would like to contribute, please visit https://igg.me/at/aZKerqKqbCs
or please mail your contribution check (payable to Rick Goggin Benefit) to:

             Rick Goggin Benefit, PO Box 590625, Newton Centre, MA 02459
                                                 Thank you very much.

                                           I do still have tickets myself!!

 One  of my Favorite quotes that I so enjoy and I find is so appropriate for this note It reminds me so much of each and every one of you within our Communities that are vast and this outreach is International on this tiny Globe we all call and Love as our Home!!

 The quote is as follows: People, ( All of you), are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine  with Light when the Sun is Out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only of there is a Light from Within!!

Even at this writing so many of you have given of your time, energies, Funds and that go so very far in this great event for our Friend Rick Goggin who has brought so much Light and Love to ALL of us that know and Love him and know too that Rick is planning to be a part of the wonderful Open Mike for this coming Saturday!! Hope to see you all there in person and in Spirit if Unable to make it.

 I do wan tot thank each and everyone of of OUR ROMulin Community for coming together all this year to help MIke and I to keep ROM running and  expanding our Horizons for what ROM is and continues to expand and develop into going into our 9th wonderful Season of Artists coming together on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month. For ROM-2017 we will be doing away with our infrequent 5th Monday ROM events so all the more for you and Families and Friends to come to us whenever the times for all of us align. You are always welcome at ROM.

 Our thanks to ALL our Features and our ROMulin Open Mike Performing Artist's, Family and Friends and of course all of you that continue your Support of ROM as audience members!!

Thanks to All that made this past ROMday such an incredible success and allowed me the wee bit of down time I needed. From the bottom of my heart. Thanks you ALL for being the Lights in my Heart!!

  Always, Love Neal :))))

"Be Yourself; Everyone else os Already Taken... Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment