Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A word from Neal about myself and 3 very special friends!!!

Hi Folks,

    I am continuing to figure out how best to put this Blog together and make sense! With those of you that know me totally understand I have no clue when it comes to Computer work in general. I did learn today from my dear friend Sam Schneiderman, that underlining on email & blog ect were thought to be links to other things. I do have a history of underlining things to help emphasize things!! I must say I hope this issue did NOT waste too much you your reading time on anything I jot!!! Sam is also the ONLY sponsor of ROM currently! Sam is my childhood friend that has paid for our website and my email address at ROM since our beginning and has just committed to do the same for ROM - 2011!! Thanks so much Sam from both Mike & Neal . Sam is also a great person to contact should you need any and all advise regarding Real Estate as he is the Owner of the Greater Boston Home Team! See me for further info anytime or contact Sam directly at: 617-469-4200.

I also wish to thank King Yee who just a couple hours ago handed back my very old Yamaha FG-300 guitar which he simply took in pieces and I now have my wonderful guitar named "Happy"back and sounding incredible! Thanks so much King!!

I also wish to thank Branson Bofat who has done so much work to help me re-construct the Pickguard for this very same guitar!!Thanks so much Branson!! When all is done, I will have a very dear and special guitar to me both sounding and looking great! I say a personal thanks to two dear friends/supporters not only of ROM but also and most specially, great friends to me!!

My thanks to all of you that do so very much to make ROM the Community that continues to grow each and every Venue!! I hope to see you on our last Venue for the year on 12-13-10 with Trisha & Phil Knudsen as our year end Features!  Always, Neal :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment